Hi guys. Natalie and I are doing our project about a Brazilian wedding tradition. This tradition have a lot of intresting details. For example the groom need to tam a donkey to prove his love to the bride. We think it's a very lovely tradition :)
Hi, Chen ans I are doing our project about a Brazilian wedding tradition. I enjoy working with Chen and it is an intresting tradition. For example: the bride must be late, not 30 mins, but at least 10 minutes after the groom. Funny isn't it? :)
Hey, How are you guys? I want to ask you a question. How do you celebrate Halloween where you live? I am asking this question because my project is about Halloween. The group (Alon, Omri, and me) are interested in the celebrations of Halloween.
In addition we would like to know if you have any special way of celbrating the holiday. Please post comments.
Most kids celebrate Halloween by dressing up in costumes and going door to door getting candy from people. Most people have the candy for the kids set out. But most teenagers throw parties and dress up in costumes instead of going door to door.
When i was younger I used to dress u and go door to door trick or treating getting candy now that I am older I stay home and hand out candy to younger kids I enjoy seeing the kids dressed up
My way of celebrating halloween is very different from most people. Have you ever herd the saying "Trick or Treat?" if you have, thats great. But if not then let me explain. What you do is you walk up to a door, and you knock on the door. when the door opens you say trick or treat. (Now you only knock on a door if the porch light is on.) if you get a treat then you move on to the next house and repeat each step again. but if you dont get a treat then you leave a trick. (Now you dont have to leave a trick but it is more fun if you do. well thats all i can say about that subject with out getting into truble so yeah talk to you latter.
Halloween is one of my favorite holiday. Young kids usually dress up and go door to door for candy. Teenagers go to partys and hang out with friends or even hand out candy to the little kids.
9 comments:
Hi guys.
Natalie and I are doing our project about a Brazilian wedding tradition. This tradition have a lot of intresting details. For example the groom need to tam a donkey to prove his love to the bride.
We think it's a very lovely tradition :)
Hi,
Chen ans I are doing our project about a Brazilian wedding tradition. I enjoy working with Chen and it is an intresting tradition. For example: the bride must be late, not 30 mins, but at least 10 minutes after the groom.
Funny isn't it? :)
Hey,
How are you guys? I want to ask you a question. How do you celebrate Halloween where you live? I am asking this question because my project is about Halloween. The group (Alon, Omri, and me) are interested in the celebrations of Halloween.
In addition we would like to know if you have any special way of celbrating the holiday.
Please post comments.
Thanks
Sagy
Most kids celebrate Halloween by dressing up in costumes and going door to door getting candy from people. Most people have the candy for the kids set out. But most teenagers throw parties and dress up in costumes instead of going door to door.
When i was younger I used to dress u and go door to door trick or treating getting candy now that I am older I stay home and hand out candy to younger kids I enjoy seeing the kids dressed up
halloween is a holliday that is celebrated on October 31st. It is when people dress up and go door to door saying trick or treat to get candy.
My way of celebrating halloween is very different from most people. Have you ever herd the saying "Trick or Treat?" if you have, thats great. But if not then let me explain. What you do is you walk up to a door, and you knock on the door. when the door opens you say trick or treat. (Now you only knock on a door if the porch light is on.) if you get a treat then you move on to the next house and repeat each step again. but if you dont get a treat then you leave a trick. (Now you dont have to leave a trick but it is more fun if you do. well thats all i can say about that subject with out getting into truble so yeah talk to you latter.
Halloween is one of my favorite holiday. Young kids usually dress up and go door to door for candy. Teenagers go to partys and hang out with friends or even hand out candy to the little kids.
Post a Comment